For those people who are using Mi phones, and getting face some problem like- How to connect mi phone to pc suite? Here is the full proof easy solution for you to fix mi phone to pc suite via USB cable; these instructions explain to you how to get the MI phone gets detected by your computer via USB cable.
Also Read:- Pitbull Dog Price In India
Also Read:- Pug Dog Price In India
How to connect mi phone to mi pc suite?
- The first question that comes to your mind is enabling ‘USB debugging’ though even after that the Xiaomi phone not connecting to PC still.
- The PC detects the Xiaomi phone through cable if you select Transfer photos (PTP) option but can only access the photo folders.
- Lastly, I got a correctly running solution to get your computer to detect your Xiaomi phone via USB cable.
Mi pc suite not detecting phone Solution (Fix)
Mi Phones to USB:
1) Enabled USB debugging
How to enable Developer Options & USB debugging on Mi Phones?
- On the MI phone, Go to Settings Option/ Settings> About Phone / About Phone> tap MIUI Version 7 times.
- Then now your Developer Options is enabled or active in your Mi phone.
- Go back to settings.
- Under System & Device, tap on “Additional Settings(Option).”
- Find “Developer (Options)”
- Enable Developer Options if not already enabled
- Scroll and find “USB Debugging(Option)” and enable it.
Note: When you connect through cable you have many options on the top notification to choose either to charge only, transfer files or photos. You should select a transfer file.
After these steps, your MI Phone will be detected by your computer system, and you will access the internal memory.
I hope your Mi pc suite not detecting phone problem solve through read article.