We are discussing about Moto e4 plus pros and cons. Motorola understands that this smartphone has various exciting features which will win the heart of the youth.
Moto E4 Plus pros and cons & Price Details
This Motorola E4 Plus arrives with a price tag of Rs 9,999.
- Great battery backup.
- Light stock Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
- Dedicated MicroSD card slot.
- It is splash proof device.
- Sound enhancement with Dolby Atmos.
- Massive Battery.
- The screen is protected by 2.5 D Corning Gorilla Glass.
- Comes with a Dedicated microSD slot. Means No Hybrid Sim Slot.
- The loudspeaker isn’t very loud
- Thick and heavy
- Feeble performance
- No Full HD display.
- Poor Pixel density on the screen.
- Sometimes multitasking gets stuck.
- No quick charging support.
- Not for the gamer as heavy games.
- This device only capable of recording till 720p.
- The device is Heavier. It weighs 198g.
- No NFC and Infrared Sensor.
Moto E4 Plus Specifications:
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD, 267 PPI, 69.4 percent screen-to-body ratio, 1,280 x 720 resolution (HD).
- Mali T720p GPU, 64-Bit 1.3GHz MediaTek quad-core MT6737.
- 64GB internal memory.
- 4GB of RAM.
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
- Dual SIM slot, Dedicated MicroSD card slot,
- 13 MP, f/2.0 aperture lens, 720p videos, dual-LED (dual tone) flash.
- 5MP front camera, LED Flash, F/2.2 aperture.
- Home button with fingerprint scanner (Front)
- LTE with VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2 LE
- 155 x 77.5 x 9.6 mm and 198 grams
- 5000mAh battery
- Colours: Gold, Grey, Navy Blue (limited edition, will arrive later)
- Moto E4 Plus Lowest Price in India: Rs. 9,999
Moto E4 Plus Benchmark Scores
|Geekbench single core||522|
|Geekbench Multi core||1428|
I Hope you like my content on this Moto e4 plus pros and cons topic.
Content Source: via